Thursday, April 30, 2015

INSOMNIA!! I CANT SLEEP!

Hello! 

              Now im gonna tell you about one of my favorite song, its called "INSOMNIA" well its called like that because the lyrics contains about a guy who couldn't sleep and thats because someone he love isn't living with him anymore so he couldn't sleep before she come back, he really wishes to rewind the time to change over everything he messed. 


          At first the man thought he was never going to fall in love with her ,but the man trust her and fall in love with her. By the way as far as i know this song is craig david's greatest hits! this is the proof!




Now here's the video!

INSOMNIA CRAIG DAVID VIDEO!!!


And now the lyrics!

Never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crushBeing without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, upWhen you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough

Been a fool, girl, I knowDidn't expect this is how things would goMaybe in time you'll change your mindNow looking back I wish I could rewind

Because I can't sleep 'til you're next to meNo, I can't live without you no moreOh, I stay up 'til you're next to me'Til this house feels like it did before


Feels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ah


Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, loveUsed to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trustAnd then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, usBut now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up


Been a fool, that I knowDidn't expect this is how things would goMaybe in time you'll change your mindNow looking back I wish I could rewind


Because I can't sleep 'til you're next to meNo, I can't live without you no moreOh, I stay up 'til you're next to me'Til this house feels like it did before


Because it feels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ah


Ah, I just can't go to sleep'Cause it feels like I've fallen for youIt's getting way too deepAnd I know that it's love because
I can't sleep 'til you're next to meNo, I can't live without you no moreOh, I stay up 'til you're next to me'Til this house feels like it did before


Feels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ah
Feels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ahFeels like insomnia, ah-ah ah

Listen while you read it!


Source   :
Youtube
Google
Wikipedia
songlyrics.com

1 comment:

  1. Somehow it relates to me.... Very.. :) btw Im really looking forward for your concert on may 17th , I'll sit very front... I hope you alright,, best wishes for you always... Minda check your gmail.. ?? Thank you

    ReplyDelete